Position type: Full-time
Reports to: Matthew 5:9 Fellowship Program Director
Expected Start Date: October 1, 2023
The One America Movement recognizes that this country’s polarization crisis is not just a democratic crisis but a spiritual one. Faith is a powerful response to that crisis. Therefore, the One America Movement started an initiative called the Matthew 5:9 Fellowship, which supports Evangelical pastors and leaders to transcend toxic polarization in their congregations, their communities, and across the country. It is a network of Christian leaders shepherding their communities to live out the Gospel and place their identity in Christ above partisanship and societal divisions. In this time of great division, the Matthew 5:9 Fellowship connects leaders grappling with division in the US and supports them to speak and act effectively to build a future in which all human beings are treated as image-bearers of God regardless of earthly divisions. We are called to be peacemakers, not merely peacekeepers.
MATTHEW 5:9 INTAKE MANAGER:
The Matthew 5:9 Intake Manager will be the first contact with new pastors and Christian leaders, assessing their needs and connecting them to the right opportunities within the network and our partner organizations. Those will include our partners in a budding collaborative between organizations working with Evangelical communities called “Cross the Lines.” This person will possess experience in program outreach and data management, have deep connections in the Evangelical community, and be comfortable with cold calls and participant follow-up.
- Develop a participant intake process incorporating online surveys, interviews, and robust data tracking mechanisms.
- Work with Cross the Lines partner organizations and Cross the Lines staff to develop the intake process.
- Conduct participant intake interviews and transition participants into program activities.
- Manage intake data, keep information up-to-date and accurate, and share data with program leadership and partner organizations as needed.
- Liaise with partner organizations to ensure a smooth handover and ongoing engagement with each participant.
- Incorporate standardized monitoring and evaluation metrics into the intake process and contribute to the tracking of program M&E.
- Gather reflections from faith leaders and provide input for Matthew 5:9 resources and events, sharing those reflections with the Cross-the-Lines community.
- Support the development and implementation of Matthew 5:9 events, including the annual retreat, monthly virtual events, and regional cohort small groups.
Core Competencies and Demonstrated Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with Evangelical pastors and leaders
- Ability to thrive in a remote work environment
- Ability to develop processes and organize large amounts of information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Create positive professional relationships across a wide range of working styles
- Be resourceful, proactive, and positive in problem-solving
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience and at least six (6) years of professional work experience
- Extensive experience working within the Christian context
- Proficiency in Google Suite and other project management software
Other Useful Qualifications
- Flexibility, good humor
- Basic understanding of the dynamics of divisiveness in American society and the intersections with race and religion
The salary for this position is between $60,000 and $65,000 annually, with growth potential. Generous benefits package includes medical/dental/vision coverage, retirement matching, professional development support, flexible work hours and location, and generous vacation time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
The One America Movement provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, alienage/citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition/carrier status, national origin, disability condition, marital status, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. In addition, the organization affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity as it applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
HOW TO APPLY: Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Matthew 5:9 Intake Manager” in the subject line. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. The position will remain open until filled.